Learning Bridges Program for Childcare
As the New York City Department of Education resumes in-person schooling this fall, most schools and early childhood programs will operate on a blended learning model. This means that each week, students will have some school days in person, and some school days remotely. Learning Bridges is a new program that will provide free child care options for children from 3-K through 8th grade on days when they are scheduled for remote learning.
***This message is ONLY for students in blended learning Cohorts A and B.
Students who are 100% learning at home (Cohort D) are NOT eligible.
Click HERE to Apply
For more information click HERE
The Learning Bridges programs will:
• Be operated by community-based organizations and other partners
• Provide opportunities for children to connect to remote learning
• Include time for art, recreation, and other age-appropriate activities
• Follow all health and safety requirements and protocols
You can complete the survey even if you do not yet know your child’s school schedule. The survey is meant to assess interest; this is not a formal application. More information will be shared by the Department of Education (children in 3-K and pre-K) or the Department of Youth & Community Development (children in grades K–8) about a potential placement in the coming weeks. Programs will become available on a rolling basis beginning at the start of school.
You can also call 311 for support in completing the survey.
- At any time, you can use this form to choose fully remote learning for your child.
- At this time, you may not request to switch to blended learning (a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home)
Click on the Choose Your Learning Preference for the 2020-2021 School Year link for more information.
Free Vaccination Clinics
NYC Health + Hospitals Flyer
Website click HERE
NYC Well is your connection to free, confidential mental health support. Speak to a counselor via phone, text, or chat and get access to mental health and substance use services, in more than 200 languages, 24/7/365.
NYC DOE Chancellor News
Stay informed on Chancellor Richard Carranza's Updates